For each program, we help plan memorable events and activities. Having done this for decades, we know how to create events that your guests will enjoy and talk about for years to come. Here are a few examples of events we have planned:
- Kennedy Space Center: Exclusive access to the space center’s public viewing facility that culminated in a private reception and dinner under the Saturn V rocket.
- Go-Kart Racing: All guests became Formula One race car drivers. They suited up and raced each other at speeds exceeding 45 mph.
- Cricket Lessons: An afternoon of private cricket lessons from the Bermuda Cricket Team. The event took place on the manicured grounds and private beach of the US Consular General’s official residence.
- Harry Potter: Guests traveled to England where they walked in Harry’s footsteps, and then became the cast and characters of the books.
The End Result
- Spanish Nobility: Guests were transported back to an era of genteel Spanish nobility when they donned the costumes of the age and dined in a 400-year-old castle complete with servants and medieval entertainment.
Events are designed to excite the imaginations of your guests and to ensure that, at the end of the program, they ask two questions:
- Where are we going next year?
- What do we have to do to be invited?